|“||The basic archer class. Launches attacks from the rear. Favorable winds carry the arrows further.||”|
|— US In-game description|
Yumiyacha (ユミヤッチャ) is a Yumipon Uberhero first introduced in Patapon 3. Yumiyacha is one of the three parent classes, the others being Taterazay and Yarida; the player chooses one of them at the beginning of Patapon 3, each one having separate abilities and attributes.
Yumiyacha sports a green mask. His default hairstyle is a long flick with 8 spikes on its top tail. His default cape color is yellow green. He wields bows.
Yumiyacha is revived by Silver Hoshipon and the Almighty, once you play as him you march toward the sound of the Pata Drum where you find Hatapon praying to the Almighty for help, he joins you and you march back towards your petrified Patapon comrades where Silver Hoshipon will revive three Patapon warriors, Ton Yaripon, Chin Tatepon and Kan Yumipon and he drops Ka-ching on the way. Hatapon will take Meden (still petrified) on the way. Once you cross the flag post, you have finished the level.
Yumiyacha can use:
- Bows from unlocking.
- Crossbows from level 5.
Yumiyacha is level 1 when he is unlocked.
Getting Yumiyacha to level 3 unlocks Wondabarappa.
Getting Yumiyacha to level 5 unlocks Pingrek.
Getting Yumiyacha to level 7 unlocks Alosson
Getting Yumiyacha and Alosson to level 12 unlocks Cannogabang.
Uberhero Mode: Meteo ArrowEdit
- Fire a barrage of arrows into the sky which fall down a moment later and impale enemies, causing heavy damage.
Activate: PON PON PATA PON
Combo: PON PON PATA PON
Yumiyacha will shoot flaming arrows that will fall in different places, so he can do a lot of damage all over the place. The number of shots Yumiyacha does is equivalent to its highest unlocked Quickshot ability added by three. For example, if Yumiyacha has gained access to Quickshot 3, he'll shoot three arrows into the sky and disappear for a moment. When it reappears, six arrows appear to deal damage on structures or foes. These arrows pierce through buildings and enemies.
Quickshot 2EditFire two arrows in quick succession with charge attack or during Fever. Is unlocked from start. Upgrade this skill by using charged attacks or attacks made whilst in fever. Fully upgrading this skill unlocks Quickshot 3.
Quickshot 3EditSuperior skill to Quickshot 2. Fire three arrows in quick succession with charge attack or during Fever. Is unlocked by fully upgrading Quickshot 2. Upgrade this skill by using charged attacks or attacks made whilst in fever. Fully upgrading this skill unlocks Quickshot 4.
Quickshot 4EditSuperior skill to Quickshot 3. Fire four arrows in quick succession with charge attack or during Fever. Is unlocked by fully upgrading Quickshot 3. Upgrade this skill by using charged attacks or attacks made whilst in fever. Fully upgrading this skill unlocks Quickshot 5.
Quickshot 5EditSuperior skill to Quickshot 4. Fire five arrows in quick succession with
charge attack or during Fever. Is unlocked by fully upgrading Quickshot 4. Upgrade this skill by using charged attacks or attacks made whilst in fever. Fully upgrading this skill unlocks Quickshot 6.
Quickshot 6EditSuperior skill to Quickshot 5. Fire six arrows in quick succession with charge attack or during Fever. Is unlocked by fully upgrading Quickshot 5. Upgrade this skill by using charged attacks or attacks made whilst in fever.
- Welcome bonus: +10% to all status effects.
Yumiyacha originally equips four set skills. From level 20 he can equip another set skill, for a total of five set skills.
Bow Attack 1Edit
This skill gives the user a 20% boost to attack power when equipped with a bow, longbow, or crossbow, or a 10% boost to attack if equipped with anything else. Is unlocked at level 3.
Bow Attack 2Edit
This skill gives the user a 30% boost to attack power when equipped with a bow, longbow, or crossbow or a 15% boost to attack if equipped with anything else. Is unlocked at level 8.
Bow Attack 3Edit
This skill gives the user a 40% boost to attack power when equipped with a bow, longbow, or crossbow, or a 20% boost to attack if equipped with anything else. Learned at level 15.
Bow Attack 4Edit
This skill gives the user a 50% boost to attack power when equipped with a bow, longbow, or crossbow, or a 25% boost to attack if equipped with anything else. Is unlocked at level 25
Uberhero Only. Damage inflicted increase 100%, but damage taken goes up 150%. Learned at level 32.
- When choosing a Hero at the start of the game, Yumiyacha is a risky choice, especially for new players. While his description makes him sound appealing he needs much more time to develop compared to the incredible offense and customizability of Yarida or the bulky tanking of Taterazay. Yumiyacha is more of a long-run class compared to the former.
- Yumiyacha's Class Tree presents a lot of interesting classes such as Jamsch and Cannogabang. Skilled players should choose Yumiyacha if they wish to get a head-start on unlocking these classes.
- Meteo Arrow is able to pierce buildings, which makes it useful for attacking enemies hiding behind cover.
For more statistics, go to the Patapon 3 Uberhero Statistics page.
- Yumiyacha and other Yumiyacha-based classes don't inherit any other Class Skills from other classes.
- Yumiyacha's last Set Skill, Peerless Bow, is similar to Alosson's Set Skill, Desperado, except Yumiyacha's skill increases damage dealt, and taken, by an extra 50% comparing to Desperado.
- Unlike other classes (apart from Alosson with a piercing bow), he is the only one that can shoot arrows through a gate/entrance while his Uberhero Mode is active.
- Kan as Yumiyacha is seen with a Poison Longbow on the American cover but it's impossible in game for Yumiyacha to equip one, as Yumiyacha cant use longbows.
- Yumiyacha Uberhero doesnt have visible "Eagle Eye". However, Yumiyacha Uberhero holds weapon differently when enemies are in his sight.
- Occasionally when Yumiyacha shoots his arrows at the sky in Hero Mode, he would be able to damage those units from above, such as Deaths.
- Out of all the 3 main Uberheroes, Yumiyacha is the only one of the 3 that gets a welcome bonus when his Class Skills are fully upgraded. This is because his Class Skills are not passed on to other classes, like how Yarida passes on his Class Skills to spear-throwing classes.
- Yumiyacha's limited range from Uberhero Mode make him a shorter ranged archer that can take down targets easier at mid-range, compared to how Alosson compensates for better attack speed. Alosson's ranged attacks in Uberhero Mode require positioning in some cases, however.
- Alosson fires arrows based on attack speed, while Yumiyacha fires 1 - 6 arrows (from Class Skills) for every attack speed interval. (e.g Fire 3 arrows every two seconds)
List of Uberheroes
|Spear Class:||Yarida - Kibadda - Piekron - Wooyari - Pyokorider - Cannassault - Charibasa|
|Shield Class:||Taterazay - Destrobo - Guardira - Tondenga - Myamsar - Bowmunk - Grenburr|
|Archer Class:||Yumiyacha - Alosson - Wondabarappa - Jamsch - Oohoroc - Pingrek - Cannogabang|