Stews are an important addition to your army, improving the stats of all your Patapon for the whole mission, which can make the difference between success or failure in the most difficult stages.
However they are a single-use item, and should not be wasted without need.
Equip the stews in the Patapon selection screen before the start of any mission, above your miracle selection.
Defeat Firebird Fenicchi Lv 3+ and retrieve the Gashapon Cap
- 1 Eyeball Cabbage
- Level 1: 50 Ka-ching
- Level 2: 100 Ka-ching
- Level 3: 150 Ka-ching
Your objective is to chop the vegetables before it lands into the pot. Press 'O' when the food is close to your knife to slice.
Depending on how much food got chopped, you get one of these stews:
- Gnarly Stew: Even this terrible stew is enough to boost the hit points of all Patapons on this mission... yuck... Hp increase by 20.
- Tasty Stew: His sumptuous stew will boost the hit points of all Patapons on this mission... yum! Hp increase by 40. Damage increase by 1. Resist Knockback and Resist Stagger increase.
- King's Stew: Flavor fit for a king! Boosts the hit points of all Patapons on this mission... YUM! Hp increase by 60. Damage increase by 2. Critical increase by 10%. Resist Knockback and Resist Stagger increase by 10%.
- Divine Stew: This legendary stew will give the Patapons on this mission divine strength. Hp increase by 100. Damage increase by 5. Critical increase by 20%. Knockback and Stagger increase by 10%. Resist Knockback and Resist Stagger increase by 10%. Ignite increase.
- Demon Stew: Flavor bestowed by the demons themselves! Carrying this into a mission will grant your army the strength of demons. Hp increase by 150. Damage increase by 8. Stagger, Ignite, Freeze, and Sleep increase by 20%.
- This minigame is considered the easiest because it focuses more on visual skill than in rhythmic.
- In Patapon 2, Simmer Slurp claims that his name is Gugugu Repo but when the instructions show up they show Simmer Slurp.
- While none of the minigames are avaible in Patapon 3 Simmer Slurp made cameo as one of the decorations.