Sabara, or Barsala in the original Patapon, is a Rarepon. Sabara is the final Rarepon in Patapon 1, requiring two Lvl 4 materials. Its family names are Sabara, Baasara and Babassa. They have the highest critical ratios and are reasonably faster than the average Rarepon. They also have good HP, but gain little addition to overall strength. They have no weaknesses and resist sleep attacks, like Shookle's spore gas, Mochichichi's Stink Gas and Zuttankarmen's breath. Because Sabaras have the highest critical ratio, they are the best with heavy hitters that also hit slow. Dekapons are a perfect choice for a Sabara, and because of the 1.2x speed bonus, Dekapons can strike closer to the enemy. Kibapons can benefit from this too.
Level 1 Description: A lethal Patapon! Abilities superior to all others let it defeat any enemy put before it.
Level 5 Description: Delivering critical hits and big damage, this Patapon will plow through enemies with his 1.2x attack speed and 50% sleep resistance.
Level 10 Description: The Destroyer! Babassa is 100% resistant against sleep attacks. With his 1.2x speed and lethal strength, all battles will sway your way.
|Attack Speed:||0||CNC Ratio:||0|
|Resist Ignite:||0||Ignite Ratio:||0|
|Resist Freeze:||0||Freeze Ratio:||0|
|Resist Sleep:||0||Sleep Ratio:||0|
|15x Lv5||18x Lv4||15x Lv3||7x Lv3|
Patapon 3EditIn Patapon 3, Sabara is Charibasa. Charibasa is a Patapon Uberhero riding a chariot, wielding a shield and a spear (like a Yaripon). His Uberhero Mode, Shwoop-fling, makes him throw his spear and attacks with its wheels and deals damage like the Yarida Uberhero Mode. Charibasa also has powerful support skills.
- Note that "Babassa" is also stated in the speed mask Shubabassa.
- Evolving any of your Yaripons to Sabara unlocks Toripon's memory in Patapon 2.
- Sabara, or Charibasa in Patapon 3, becomes darker in colour, giving it a bluish appearance.
- Babassa's large wings are used in the Patapon 3 logo.
- The original Sabara, Barsala in Patapon 1 did not develop two three pointed spikes on both the left and right sides of Babassa.
- The description for Baasara is inconsistent with the description of Babassa, as you don't gain any attack speed bonus, and instead, you gain a faster 1.2x speed bonus earlier at lvl 5.
- Being a heavy hitter, Babassa is a 9999-damage dealer to bosses when used as a Megapon Hero. Combine it with a Zuddongyu mask and divine equipment.