How To Unlock
In Desert Paradise, defeat the Poocheek to retrieve the Kimpon Cap.
Withstand against the turret once to obtain the Kimpon Cap.
- 1 Tender Meat
- Level 1: 50 Ka-Ching
- Level 2: 100 Ka-Ching
- Level 3: 150 Ka-Ching
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
You get 1-3 Minerals for a total of 3 depending on your performance during the minigame:
- Stones (Level 1)
- Hard Irons (Level 2)
- Titanium Ores (Level 3)
- Mytheerial (Level 4)
- Level 1 Perfect
- Minerals: Stones (Level 1), Hard Irons (Level 2)
- Level 2 Perfect
- Minerals: Stones (Level 1), Hard Irons (Level 2), Titanium Ores (Level 3)
- Level 3 Perfect
- Minerals: Stones (Level 1), Hard Irons (Level 2), Titanium Ores (Level 3), Mithrils (Level 4)
Medium. You're either good at it or not, so don't get discouraged if you miss notes. When you are trying this for your 1st time, it's best to save before you start, so you don't waste all of your Ka-ching.
- There is a glitch in Patapon 2 where if you make too many mistakes, Kon Kimpon will be floating besides Rumble Thump.
- Strangely, Rumble Thump never lights up either of his pinky toes.
- Due to needed listening skills, this is arguably the hardest minigame in the Patapon games.