Pop Bean is a giant legume who has beauty problems. She enlists the help of her friend Fah Zakpon, a Patapon farmer. Fah Zakpon wears a hat that looks a little like a cowboy hat and carries a hoe for farming.
How to Unlock
To get the Zakpon hat on "Creatures of the Sand", use the Rain Juju, and defeat the Gancheek.
Centura in the Fog Lv. 3
Beat Centura twice and when you're fighting it for the third time, when you stagger or kill it, it will drop the Zakpon Cap.
- 1 Wood Branch (Banal Branch)
- Level 1: 50 Ka-Ching
- Level 2: 100 Ka-Ching
- Level 3: 150 Ka-Ching
Hit the 'O' button for every beat of Pop Bean's song.
Hit the 'O' button correspondingly to the notes that scroll across the screen.
After finishing the song, the Legume will shoot vegetables depending on how well you played the minigame. She will be shooting up the vegetables with a varying rhythm, though. When you begin to see the vegetables fall down towards you, you must press "O" with the same timing she made to catch the items as they fall. If you do fail to press "O" at the correct time then you will not catch the items and will lose it.
You get 1-3 Vegetables for a total of 3 depending on your performance during the minigame:
- Eyeball Cabbages (Level 1)
- Crying Carrots (Level 2)
- Predator Pumpkins (Level 3)
- Hazy Shrooms (Level 4)
- Level 1 Perfect
- Vegetables: Eyeball Cabbages (Level 1), Blood Carrots (Level 2)
- Level 2 Perfect
- Vegetables: Eyeball Cabbages (Level 1), Blood Carrots (Level 2), Predator Pumpkins (Level 3)
- Level 3 Perfect
- Vegetables: Eyeball Cabbages (Level 1), Blood Carrots (Level 2), Predator Pumpkins (Level 3), Moor Morels (Level 4)
Difficult. Even though the minigame itself is no different from Kururu Beruru's minigame, the notes progress very quickly.
- "Legume" means "Vegetable" in French.
- In Patapon 2 the minigame is different then in the prequel, in sense that the notes scroll across the screen instead of being recited by Pop Bean.