Stews can be obtained throughout Patapon 1 and Patapon 2 by playing the Chef Minigame (also known as Simmer Slurp the Cooking Pot and Rah Gashapon), in which vegetables and plants are thrown into a cooking pot. The stew that you receive is based on how well you preformed during the Minigame and the level of Materials that you used.
- Gruel Stew (Gnarly Stew): Even this terrible stew is enough to boost the hit points of all Patapons on this mission...yuck... Hp increase by 20.
- Tasty Stew: This sumptuous stew will boost the hit points of all Patapons on this mission... yum! Hp increase by 40. Damage increase by 1. Resist Knockback and Resist Stagger increase.
- King's Stew: Flavor fit for a king! Boosts the hit points of all Patapons on this mission... YUM! Hp increase by 60. Damage increase by 2. Critical increase by 10%. Resist Knockback and Resist Stagger increase by 10%.
- Divine Stew: This legendary stew will give the Patapons on this mission divine strength. Hp increase by 100. Damage increase by 5. Critical increase by 20%. Knockback and Stagger increase by 10%. Resist Knockback and Resist Stagger increase by 10%. Ignite increase.
- Demon Stew: A flavor bestowed by the demons themselves! Carrying this into a mission will grant your army the strength of demons. Hp increase by 150. Damage increase by 8. Stagger, Ignite, Freeze and Sleep increase by 20%.[Patapon 2 only]