| I can explain this, great Kami! This is nothing more than… a construction project.
This page is under construction. It needs editing and some grammar corrections. Please contribute in helping this page.
These are the missions in Patapon 2 and the videos showing how to complete them.
Prologue: Return of the GodEdit
As the story of Patapon 2 opens, Patapons and Zigotons work together to build a ship to sail across the sea to find IT at Earthend. Hatapon remembers events from Patapon through a thought bubble. You (their God) have left them to travel the sea on their own. After 49 days and 49 nights at sea, they are attacked by an unknown sea monster and their ship was sunk.
"I hereby pledge to honor and keep my promise to be the Great Leader of the Patapons and help them reach Earthend.
I will not stray from my goal, even in face of death or great peril. Even at moments of weakness, I will keep the beat and feel the rhythm of the earth.
From this point forward, I promise to keep my pledge and take this drum of courage and be the Mighty Leader I was meant to be...This is my oath."
Signed and Sealed the ContactEdit
After signing, you can name your god or import a Patapon 1 save game data. If you import the data you get the following:
- The name of your god from Patapon 1.
- All the materials.
- The ability to get random equipment you had from the Tochira Beach chest when there is a thunderstorm.
- Being able to evolve Rarepons without evolving prior forms for Rarepons in the first game.
Then you can choose to use Easy Mode, this loosens the timing window and allows for more Just Timings.
Finally you get the Pon drum (drum of bravery), symbolized by the color blue and bound by the O button.
Hatapon, washed up on the beach, prays for the return of the Patapon's Mighty Leader. Strike the Pon drum four times in rhythm to responds. The game explains that 4 beats in one measure is a command. Hatapon doesn't know what to make of what he just heard so do it again. Then Hatapon realizes that you have come back and hands you the Pata Drum, which he had protected with his life. The Pata Drum is symbolized by the color red and is bound to the Square button.
Then you get to practice the first command, Onward. This command is Pata-Pata-Pata-Pon. This moves the entire army forward. After you enter the command the army repeats the command back. After four beats, repeat the command and the army will respond. Now you are able to go look for the three Yaripons.
Mission 1:Hunting on Tochira Beach-Edit
In this mission, the thing you will do is hunting! The first time you play it, the animals will be extremely easy to hunt. The only thing you should do is to hunt.
After getting PON PATA song, you can find interesting easter egg. If you do it at the beginning of the stage, you should see four rows of some song. Sadly these don't work.
This song is PON PATA CHAKA DON
Mission 2:Searching the Juju Jungle-Edit
Optional Mission:Training: Juju Jungle Course-EditThis mission is an obstacle course. The rules are simple: complete the level within the time limit. The more times you complete it, the better things you will get. The third time, you will get one piece of Heaven Equipment.
Mission 3:Destiny at Nanjaro Hill-Edit
Mission 4:Encounter at Nanjaro Hills -EditIn this mission, you will fight Dodonga, the Dinosaur. He is the first boss, so he shouldn't be too much trouble. See the Dodonga Page for more information.
Mission 5:Karmen Usso Forest Fortress -Edit
Mission 6:A Noble Death -Edit
Mission 7:Mochichichi's Counterattack -Edit
Mission 8:Gongs Trial -Edit
Mission 9:Centura Hidden in The Fogs-
Mission 10:Battle at Mt. Gonrok -Edit
Mission 11:Karmen Ejiji Cliff Fortress -Edit
Mission 12:Sky Protector Pharamatara -Edit
Mission 13:Sky Castle Amaterra -Edit
Mission 14:Blizzard in Byrun Snowfield - Edit
Mission 15:Neogaeen Ruins -Edit
Mission 16:Through the Wall of Ice - Edit
Mission 17:Huge Manboth at Kochikachi Lake -Edit
Mission 18:Shiny Star and Black Star - Edit
Optional Mission:Ancient Guardian Manboroth -Edit
Mission 19:Duel at Bababaan Gate -Edit
Mission 20:At Ground Zero -Edit
Mission 21:Underworld Servant Garuru -Edit
Mission 21:Undying Bird at Melala VolcanoEdit
Mission 22:Crossing the Korakan Desert -Edit
Mission 23:Zaknel King of the Desert -Edit
Optional Mission: Mystery of the Sandstorms in the Desert -Edit
Mission 24:Big Battle at Ekkora Oasis -Edit
Mission 25: The Karmen Generals Edit
Mission 26:Patapon-Eating Plant Shookle -Edit
Mission 27:Great Despair -Edit
This Mission isn't supposed to be completed (It can however be beaten)
Mission 28:Retrieve the Catapult -Edit
Mission 29:Karmen General Nomen -Edit
Mission 30:Karmen General Kimen -Edit
Mission 31:Karmen General Hukmen -Edit
Optional Mission: Mighty Dokaknel -Edit
Mission 32:Parabola Of Hope -Edit
Mission 33:Rescue Meden -Edit
Mission 34:Kanogias -Edit
Mission 35:Underworld Tank Zugagang Rebuilt -Edit
Mission 36:Living Fortress Ganodias -Edit
Mission 37:Once Upon A Time In Pata-Pole -Edit
Mission 38:The Great Cursed Dettankarmen -Edit
Patapon 2 World LocationsEdit
- Tochira Beach - 1 story mission, 1 hunting mission
- Juju Jungle - 1 story mission, 1 training mission
- Nanjaro Hill - 1 story mission, 1 training mission
- Dongara Ruins - 1 story mission, 3 boss fights
- Usso Forest - 1 story mission, 1 fortress mission
- Nyokiri Swamp - 1 story mission, 1 hunting mission
- Sutten Plains - 1 story mission, 1 boss fight
- Gangoro Wasteland - 1 story mission
- Boyayan Basin - 1 story mission, 1 boss fight
- Mt. Gonrok - 1 story mission, 1 hunting mission
- Dachara Ruins - 1 story mission, 1 boss fight
- Ejiji Cliffs - 2 story missions, 1 fortress mission
- Momokun Cloud Sea - 1 story mission
- Sky Castle Amattera - 1 story mission
- Bryun Snowfield - 1 story mission, 1 hunting mission
- Neogaeen Ruins - 1 story mission, 1 boss fight
- Ice Forest Shalala - 1 story mission, 1 fortress mission
- Kochikachi Lake - 1 story mission, 1 boss fight
- Tink Ravine - 1 story mission
- Manbo Ruins - 1 boss fight
- Demon Gate Bababaan - 1 story mission, 1 fortress mission
- Barabaran Crater - 1 story mission
- World's Core - 1 story mission, 1 boss fight
- Melala Volcano - 1 boss fight
- Great Dinosaur Kacchindonga
- Karmen Usso Forest Fortress
- A Noble Death
- Hunting On Nyokori Swamp
- Angry Mochichichi
- Gong's Trial
- Centura Hidden In The Fog
- Battle At Mt.Gonrok
- Fog On Mt.Gonrok
- Invisible Monster Darantula
- Karmen Ejii Cliff Fortress
- Sky Protector Pharmantura
- Sky Castle Amantria
- Blizzard in Bryun Snowfield
- Mother And Child At Bryun Snowfield
- Dogaeen, Lord of Nature
- Through The Wall Of Ice
- Huge Manboth At Kochikachi Lake
- Shiny Star And Black Star
- Ancient Guardian Manboroth
- Duel At Bababan Gate
- At Ground Zero
- Underworld Servant Garuru
- Firebird Fenicci
- Past The Kolakkan Desert
- Zaknel, King Of The Desert
- Mystery Of The Sandstorms In The Desert
- Big Battle At Ekkora Oasis
- The Karmen Generals
- Patapon-Eating Plant Shookle
- Great Despair
- Retrieve The Catapult
- Karmen General Nomen
- Karmen General Kimen
- Karmen General Hukmen
- Mighty Dokaknel
- Parabola Of Hope
- Rescue Meden
- Underworld Machine Kanogias
- Underworld Tank Zugagang Rebuilt
- Living Fortress Ganodias
- Once Upon A Time In Pata-Pole
- The Great Cursed Dettankarmen
- The Other Side Zuttankarmen
- Patapon 2 Epilogue