The Obelisk is an ancient Patapon shrine found on Patapolis in both Patapon 1 and Patapon 2, and found just outside of the Hideout in Patapon 3. The Obelisk is used to travel to fight in missions and boss fights. The Obelisk is located to the right of the altar.
The Obelisk is a black post covered with multiple white circles on it, and a large eye on the top. In Patapon 2, the Obelisk is not as straight as in the previous game, and an owl sits on the top of the obelisk.
In Patapon 3, the Obelisk outside of the hideout looks like it has been destroyed. The only similarity are the plants surrounding it and the owl on top of it. This Obelisk is known as the Master Obelisk.
- Meden is always seen saying "Let's rest up for tomorrow." (Patapon) or "Lets rest up; we have a big day tomorrow!" (Patapon 2).
- Silver Hoshipon is always seen saying "Tonight we shall rest...".
- In Patapon 3, the Obelisk still has the owl from Patapon 2 resting on it.
- The Obelisk becomes smaller and smaller and even more beaten up in Patapon 2 and 3.
- The Obelisk in Patapon 2 and Patapon 3 has an owl on the top but the Obelisk in Patapon 1 doesn't have one.