Dropped by Level 3+ Manboth
- Level 1: 50 Ka-ching
- Level 2: 100 Ka-Ching
- Level 3: 150-Ka Ching
Tsun Tsukupon (blue prod), and Tsuku Tsunpon (red prod).
If a blue dot crosses over the line, press the"  "button. If a red dot crosses over the line, press the" O "button. If a bar crosses the line then hold the corresponding button until the end of the bar.
Depending on how well you did, you'll get one of these liquids:
- Familiar Liquid --- (Miss more than one note on any level)
- Hot Liquid --- (Perfect performance on Level 1) (Miss one note on Level 2)
- Cold Liquid --- (Perfect performance on Level 2) (Miss one note Level 3)
- Rainbow Liquid --- (Perfect performance on Level 3)
Medium-Hard, depends on the Player.
- This is the only Minigame where the machine doesn't have a name.
- As you advance, the machine's moustache and eyebrows get bigger. Then it returns to its small form when the minigame is finished.
- It is ironic that in the minigame, PATA is played by the circle button and PON is played by the square button.