| MY EYE!! MY EYE!!!
Warning: This page contains spoilers that can spoil your experience for the Patapon games.
Finally, at the end of Patapon 3, Silver Hoshipon was confirmed to be IT.
Things mistaken to be IT
- The morning Sun (Patapon)
- A giant Egg (Patapon 2)
- The chest holding the Archfiends (Patapon 3 Prologue)
- The Patapons will give their life to find IT, in which they believe they will find eternal bliss.
- Both Queen Kharma and the Patapon Princess assume that Earthend may lie beyond the seas.
- IT is Hope, which is Silver Hoshipon.
- When the Patapons gazed upon the morning sun, a Patapon says 'My eyes...MY EYES!!!' despite the fact the Patapons only have one eye. In the Patapon 2 they say "My eye!!!"
- In Patapon 3, the Patapons cracked the giant evil chest, assuming that "IT" is placed inside the chest.
- In Patapon 3 you can customize your hideout with Earthend Decoration set. This set actually tells from left to right Patapons quest for IT, starting from Morning Sun, then Sea Monster, then Rainbow Bridge and finally Silver Hoshipon himself.
- Priestess Meden actually doubts they could find "IT" and had second thoughts of continuing because of the heavy losses the Patapons are sustaining although ton,chin,and kan have reached or discovred Earthend at the end of the game.