Accordinging to a friend of Ironstar, Ironstar has been admitted to hospital from serious head injuries. I do not know why, but he will require part of his skull to be replaced. I wish that Ironstar recovers, and I am certain everyone else in the Patapedian community wishes for Ironstar's full recovery.
If anyone has more information about this, or want to so your respect, please say so in the comments. 09:37, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
Place your comments about this here!
- I don't believe his in the Hospital.Ironstar told me he won't be retiring anymore,view my talk page for proof.Maybe that was a page dedicated to Ironstar's retirement or maybe.
- I don't know whether or not he is in the hospital but if he is, I wish him a speedy recovery. Lord Cyru 00:33, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- If anyone has any ideas of how we could pay respect for our great leader, you can also say. 06:34, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- That is really bad!
- May Jesus Heal Your Injuries
- Hope your healed,and the operation was a success.
P.S.: Get-well, Buddy User:Mr.Axel 12:24, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
- How sad :(.I feel what you feel because I get sick alot of times and get injured..
Hey everyone. I just returned from the hospital, and wanted you all to know I'm okay now. Sorry for any confusion, and I'll edit a lot tomorrow since I'm getting situated in my home again. 23:04, June 23, 2011 (UTC)
Welcome back Ironstar! Glad you recoverd. FYI, everythings ben improveing while you were gone, hope it stays that way. Mahopon98 P.S, still haveing a hard time with signuters