Taterazay Level 5
|“||Warriors of destruction with dual arm weapons. Call on them to pulverize structures and forts.||”|
|— US In-game description.|
Destrobo is an Uberhero first introduced in Patapon 3. He is a Robopon, wielding two customizable arms. He wears a triangular red mask with lightning-like patterns, and his hair style is based on the Iron Helm.
Destrobo is unlocked when Taterazay reaches level 5. When unlocked, he is at level 5.
Derstrobo pummels nearby foes, and have a mean charge attack, which he tosses boulder at those far away.
Level up Destrobo for increased attack power versus structures.
Destrobo can use:
- Arms and Helms from unlocking.
Uberhero Mode: Crushcombo
- Swing both arms wildly to batter and knock back foes. Effective for
- demolishing rock walls towers.
Activate: PON PON PATA PON
Combo: PON PON PATA PON
His Uberhero Mode, named Crushcombo, is similar to the Tornado Punch from Patapon 2. When entering Uberhero Mode, he loudly says: "Crush-Com-Bo!", but this one has a tornado-like aura and is faster. Activate with PonPon song.
Crushcombo is very useful in the racing VS mode, for he will destroy any obstacle in the way. Crushcombo is similar to the Patapon 2 Hero's Robopon Hero Mode, but Destrobo takes small breaks during Crushcombo.
Inflicts extra 50% damage to wooden obstacles. This skill is upgraded by destroying many wooden objects. Grass burned by burns inflicted by Destrobo count as wooden objects. Fully upgrading this skill unlocks Stone Smasher. Fully upgrading this skill lets Bowmunk use it.
Inflicts extra 50% damage to stone obstacles. This skill is upgraded by destroying many stone objects. This skill is unlocked by fully upgrading Wood Smasher. Fully upgrading this skill unlocks Metal Smasher. Fully upgrading this skill lets Bowmunk use it.
Inflicts extra 50% damage to metal obstacles. This skill is upgraded by destroying many metal objects. This skill is unlocked by fully upgrading Stone Smasher. Fully upgrading this skill unlocks Everything Smasher. Fully upgrading this skill lets Bowmunk use it.
Changes attack element to crush, and prevents enemy shield evasion. This skill is upgraded by repeated attack.
- Welcome bonus: Attack power +50%.
Destrobo originally equips three set skills. From level 20 he can equip another set skill, for a total of four set skills.
Arm Attack 1
This skill gives the user a 30% boost to attack power when equipped with an arm, or a 15% boost to attack if equipped with anything else. Learned at Level 6.
Arm Attack 2
This skill gives the user a 40% boost to attack power when equipped with an arm, or a 20% boost to attack if equipped with anything else. Learned at Level 9.
Arm Attack 3
This skill gives the user a 50% boost to attack power when equipped with an arm., or a 25% boost to attack if equipped with anything else. Learned at level
x2 damage bonus against wood, stone, and metal. Learned at level 25.
(Uberhero Only) 15% chance of pulverizing breakable obstacles like walls, towers and doors with one blow! Learned at Level 32.
For more statistics, go to the Patapon 3 Uberhero Statistics page.
- Destrobo is one of the few Uberheroes that can only equip one type of weapon.
- If listening closely, Destrobo can be heard shouting "Pon!" when he throws a rock with a charged attack. This can also be heard by Taterazay.
- The word "Destrobo" is the combination of the words "Destroy" and "Robot."
- Destrobo is the one of the only unit in Patapon 3 that has three class skills (Wood, Stone and Metal Smasher) that can be shared and welcome bonus. Also, when Everything Smasher is fully upgraded, his class skills ring will not connect the last class skills with the other affecting 3.
- Unlike other Shield classes, he is the only class that can use range attacks such as his charge attack.
- He is one of the few Uberheroes that has a mask that never changes (Uberheroes who are not Rarepons, but Normal Patapons). Others are Kibadda, Yarida, Taterazay and Yumiyacha.
- Destrobo is the only Shield class Uberhero without any affected class skills.
- He, Bowmunk, Myamsar, and Grenburr are the only shield classes that don't use Shields or Greatshields, but instead, use arms (B&D), Greatswords and Greatblades (Grenburr), and Blades, Shivs, and Daggers (Myamsar).
- Destrobo is the only Class in the game to be able to pass set skills to a class (Bowmunk) whilst getting a welcome bonus.
- Destrobo and Taterazay are the only classes in the game to shout when activating their charge attacks. (Uberhero only)
List of Uberheroes
|Spear Class:||Yarida - Kibadda - Piekron - Wooyari - Pyokorider - Cannassault - Charibasa|
|Shield Class:||Taterazay - Destrobo - Guardira - Tondenga - Myamsar - Bowmunk - Grenburr|
|Archer Class:||Yumiyacha - Alosson - Wondabarappa - Jamsch - Oohoroc - Pingrek - Cannogabang|