Yumiyacha Level 12 & Alosson Level 12
|“||Dealing devastation from afar, they support your troops from the rear. Vulnerable up close.||”|
|— In-game description.|
DescriptionCannogabang is a new unit in Patapon 3. He is a cannon wielder that takes form as a Gyaba. He wears a blue mask and a white cape.
When using Cannons, he can inflict high damage to structures and enemies but can miss small targets. Cannons are best for demolition purposes.
When using Howitzers/Blunderbusses, he can inflict very high damage with high criticals. Howitzers/Blunderbusses are very effective against bosses, as the shrapnel spray is piercing and covers a wide range.
When using Lasers, he can damage whole groups of enemies with high attack power and can also inflict criticals. The only downside is that, without powerful Lasers, it's quite useless. Lasers are best for cutting through large armies.
Cannogabang is level 12 when he is unlocked.
Cannogabang evolves at level 14 and level 20.
Cannogabang can use:
- Cannons from unlocking.
- Howitzers/Blunderbusses from level 14.
- Lasers from level 18.
Uberhero Mode: Slinger
- Cannon: glowing shells.
- Blunderbuss: piercing fire spray
- Laser: ultra-ginormous laser.
Activated: PON PON CHAKA CHAKA ~ PON PON PATA PON
- Cannon Slinger: Cannogabang fires out a massive glowing cannonball that causes major damage and slices through anything in its path. The downside is that he only fires one shell in Hero Mode.
- Howitzer/Blunderbuss Slinger: Cannogabang blasts 10-12 pieces of red-hot fiery shrapnel onto foes. This is arguably one of the most powerful attacks in Patapon 3, if equipped with a strong Howitzer/Blunderbuss.
- Laser Slinger: Cannogabang unleashes a giant laser beam that causes amazing damage, but only lasts for a duration of about 1 second. Also, the laser is still being shot when swung upward, hitting airborne enemies, and tall enemies for an extra hit.
Increases the attack power of cannons by 20%. This skill is upgraded by using charged attacks or attacks made during Fever with any Cannon. Fully upgrading this skill unlocks Scattershot Skillz.
Increases the attack power of blunderbusses/howitzers by 20%. This skill is upgraded by using charged attacks or attacks made during Fever with Howitzers/Blunderbusses. Fully upgrading this skill unlocks Laser Skillz.
Increases the attack power of lasers by 20%. This skill is upgraded by using charged attacks or attacks made during Fever with any Laser. Fully upgrading this skill unlocks Artillery Skillz.
Increases the attack power of cannons, blunderbusses and lasers by a further 60%. This skill is upgraded by using charged attacks or attacks made during Fever with any cannon, blunderbuss or laser. Fully upgrading this skill unlocks Incendiary Skillz.
Spots hit by shells and flack catch fire. This skill is upgraded by hitting opponents with shells.
- Welcome bonus: +50% attack power.
Fire and flame type damage is halved. Unlocked from start.
Ice and cold type damage is halved. Unlocked at level 15.
Poison damage is halved. Unlocked level 20.
Uberhero Only. Time required to revive Hero is 10 seconds, regardless of amount of deaths. Of course, dungeons nullify this effect. Unlocked at level 32.
|12||0 - 0||2726||0|
|13||0 - 0||3187||0|
|14||0 - 0||3686||0|
|15||0 - 0||4224||0|
|16||0 - 0||480||0|
|17||0 - 0||5414||0|
|18||0 - 0||6067||0|
|19||0 - 0||6758||0|
|20||0 - 0||7488||0|
|21||0 - 0||8256||0|
|22||0 - 0||9062||0|
|23||0 - 0||9907||0|
|24||0 - 0||10790||0|
|25||0 - 0||11712||0|
|26||0 - 0||12672||0|
|27||0 - 0||13670||0|
|28||0 - 0||14707||0|
|29||0 - 0||12782||0|
|30||0 - 0||16896||0|
|31||0 - 0||18048||0|
|32||0 - 0||19238||0|
|33||0 - 0||20467||0|
|34||0 - 0||21734||0|
|35||0 - 0||23040||0|
|36||0 - 0||24384||0|
|37||0 - 0||25766||0|
|38||0 - 0||27187||0|
|39||0 - 0||28646||0|
|40||0 - 0||30144||0|
For more statistics, go to the Patapon 3 Uberhero Statistics page.
- Cannogabang along with Charibasa and Grenburr are brand new units, however their units haven't been named yet.
- When using the jump command, Cannogabang will fire a cannon ball to achieve propulsion, even if he is using a different type of weapon.
- Cannogabang can fire two shots per attack command at 1.44 attack speed, but not whilst using a laser.
- When using the Soragami's Sutra with any weapon, Cannogabang will fire his Uberhero Mode attack continuously.
- Naughtyfins and Cannogabang are the only Uberheroes that are based on mythical creatures.
- The cannon, blunderbuss, and laser are the largest weapons in the whole game which only Cannogabang and Miss Covet-hiss can use.
- Cannogabang cannot attack normally when not in Fever Mode.
List of Uberheroes
|Spear Class:||Yarida - Kibadda - Piekron - Wooyari - Pyokorider - Cannassault - Charibasa|
|Shield Class:||Taterazay - Destrobo - Guardira - Tondenga - Myamsar - Bowmunk - Grenburr|
|Archer Class:||Yumiyacha - Alosson - Wondabarappa - Jamsch - Oohoroc - Pingrek - Cannogabang|