Taterazay Level 10 & Guardira Level 10
|“||Eco-friendly warriors get the environment on your side, changing the land to suit your needs.||”|
|— In-game description.|
He heals the player's team and increases strength against structures as his Class Skills are developed. While Bowmunk is not the most powerful unit in combat, he can be very helpful in Versus Modes. He is the ultimate defense unit with the ability to heal his allies with charged attacks by throwing dirt in front of them. With charged defense, Bowmunk places a giant boulder to protect the player's units from close and ranged attacks. This boulder can even block the largest enemies, such as Balrog.
Bowmunk is level 10 when he is unlocked.
Bowmunk evolves at level 12 and level 20
Bowmunk can use:
- Arms and Helms from unlocking.
Uberhero Mode: Freaky TreeEdit
- The Tree of Tranquility and the power of nature nurtures your allies and heals your HP.
Activate: PON PON CHAKA CHAKA ~ DON DON CHAKA CHAKA
Combo: DON DON CHAKA CHAKABowmunk will heal the allied units within the range of growing grass. His healings depend on his damage stat. Unlike Pingrek's Healing Chateau, it can't be destroyed. The only downside is that the healing is slower. Healing speed is determined by attack speed and healing power by attack power.
PON PON: Punches enemies with arms.
CHAKA CHAKA: Defends with his arms.
PON CHAKA ~ PON PON: Throws dirt which grows grass that heals allies.
- Note: Allies will only be healed if they are in the grass' growing range.
PON CHAKA ~ CHAKA CHAKA: Places a huge boulder to block attacks.
- Note: Only one can be placed at a time. Also, the boulders are very susceptible to fire.
Unlocked at Level 12. Strengthens small structures i.e. boulders, flowers, cannons, catapults, ice walls, etc. Upgrade by playing many VS quests or using charge defense repeatedly. Fully upgrading this skill unlocks Mid Base.
Superior skill to Tiny Base. Strengthens mid structures i.e. lookouts, forts, stone walls, etc. Upgrade by playing many VS quests or using charge defense repeatedly. Fully upgrading this skill unlocks Big Base.
Superior skill to Mid Base. Strengthens large structures i.e. castles, towers, giant ice walls, etc. Upgrade by playing many VS quests or using charge defense repeatedly. Fully upgrading this skill unlocks Super Fortress.
Repairs 1% of structure HP every 4 seconds. This affects structures on Versus stage, and structures built using skills.
- Welcome bonus: 2x healing from Uberhero Mode and dirt throwing.
Affected Class SkillsEdit
Wood SmasherEditInflicts extra 50% damage to wooden obstacles. This skill cannot be upgraded by itself, but once Destrobo's Wood Smasher skill is fully upgraded, Bowmunk gains access to it.
Inflicts extra 50% damage to stone obstacles. This skill cannot be upgraded by itself, but once Destrobo's Stone Smasher skill is fully upgraded, Bowmunk gains access to it.
Inflicts extra 50% damage to metal obstacles. This skill cannot be upgraded by itself, but once Destrobo's Metal Smasher skill is fully upgraded, Bowmunk gains access to it.
Bowmunk originally equips three set skills. From level 20 he can equip another set skill, for a total of four set skills.
Stamina Boost 1Edit
Maximum stamina increased 20%! Learned at Level 11.
Stamina Boost 2Edit
Maximum stamina increased 30%! Learned at Level 15.
Upon death, recovers HP of all allies to the amount of 50% of own max HP. Learned at Level 20.
- Note: Fertilizer takes time to take effect, but not long.
x1.5 boost for self-administered HP recovery. Learned at Level 25.
Hit the drum in perfect timing to recover 1% stamina. Effect is significant over time. Uberhero only. Learned at Level 32.
- Note: This restores 1% stamina every time a button is pressed in perfect timing, not just when a perfect measure is achieved. Also, this will only restore the Uberhero's HP and will not heal Ton, Chin and Kan.
For more statistics, go to the Patapon 3 Uberhero Statistics page.
- Bowmunk's Uberhero Mode is the only one that requires the DonDon song.
- He is the polar opposite of Destrobo. Bowmunk strengthens buildings, whereas Destrobo destroys them.
- Bowmunk is one of the Uberheroes who can only equip 1 type of weapon.
- Bowmunk's PonChaka~PonPon combo causes him to throw dirt. Wherever the dirt lands, grass grows, which heals allies.
- By looking closely at Bowmunk's Uberhero Mode, it can be seen that the Tree's aura gets greener and greener as long as the player keeps doing the combo for his Hero Mode.
- Bowmunk's mask from unlocking, looks yellow green but when he levels up, he turns green then dark green as he matures.
- Bowmunk is the only class that can inherit a class' Class Skills while not getting every single one when they are mastered. Yarida for example would inherit all of Piekron's class skills. Bowmunk, on the other hand, gains all but Everything Smasher from Destrobo.
- Bowmunk has the longest shout when activating his Uberhero Mode.
- Bowmunk, along with Taterazay and Guardira, has the lowest health of all Shield-based Uberheroes.
- Bowmunk has the slowest healing speed in the game.
- Pyokorider's ability, Grass Grower, is useful for Bowmunk's Uberhero Mode due to him needing grass to activate it.
- Bowmunk has a glitch when he is knocked into the air while doing charge defense, if he is in the air long enough he will make a boulder spawn in mid-air. This is also same with charge attack as grass will also spawn in mid-air.
- He, Destrobo, Myamsar, and Grenburr are the only shield classes that don't use Shields or Greatshields, but instead, use arms (B&D), Greatswords and Greatblades (Grenburr), and Blades, Shivs, and Daggers (Myamsar).
- His Set Skill Peerless Tree can be combined with Self-Preservation, healing 1.5% of your max health instead of 1% every perfect beat.
- Bowmunk is a very important unit when grass grinding.
List of Uberheroes
|Spear Class:||Yarida - Kibadda - Piekron - Wooyari - Pyokorider - Cannassault - Charibasa|
|Shield Class:||Taterazay - Destrobo - Guardira - Tondenga - Myamsar - Bowmunk - Grenburr|
|Archer Class:||Yumiyacha - Alosson - Wondabarappa - Jamsch - Oohoroc - Pingrek - Cannogabang|