Suggested: Lv27+ / Reward: ?
Near the Bonedoor you will see a scythe and a switch. DO NOT hit the switch or else it will cause the scythe to fall, therefore possibly harming your precious Patapons. After you destroy the Bonedoor, note the 16-second timer and the pendulums along the ceiling. Before it reaches zero, jump or else the pendulums will fall and inflict high damage. These pendulums will damage anything, including enemies. There are very few enemies here, only a single Gargoyle, when killed, will drop a Dr. Death's Strong n' Health Reviving Potion. There are also respawning Lava and Snow Salamanders. At the end, there will be a Bonedeth tent. When destroyed, you will have an extra key to open the demon door at the end. Also, the Salamanders will stop respawning.
- "How will the Patapons fare this time? Beware of deadly traps and powerful foes!"
The first thing you will see here is a scythe trap. Hitting the switch will cause the door to open AND cause the axe to swing. This will be the last scythe you see in this tomb. Unlike on the first floor, you will see lots of enemies here such as Balrogs and Deaths. Try as hard as possible to get the chest from the Gargoyle, who is weak against stab attacks. A little further down the dungeon, there will be door to a room containing a Dark Dragon which holds the key to unlock purple demon door at the end.
- "The Archfiend of Tolerance lords over the innermost chamber of the tomb. Prepare to face a mighty boss!"
- Main article: Arch Pandara
- After you defeat Arch Pandara, you can choose one of the three endings.
- You can choose to play the next mission Eternal Archfiend and the Other Vessel, where you can yet again choose a different ending that you have not yet choosen.
- Unlike other Archfiend dungeons, there are no tribe enemies found in Tomb of Tolerance.