| MY EYE!! MY EYE!!!
Warning: This page contains spoilers that can spoil your experience for the Patapon games.
Almighty, also known as the Mighty Patapon, Kami (Kamipo in the Patapon 3 Multiplayer Demo) or the Mighty One, is the primary deity of the Patapons. The player acts as this deity by signing a contract at the beginning of Patapon, and renewing said contract at the beginning of Patapon 2 and Patapon 3.
The Mighty Patapon guides the Patapon Tribe through the use of four talking drums, each of great importance to the tribe. With the use of certain songs, the Almighty commands the Patapon army. The beats of the drums are apparently relayed through Hatapon, allowing the rest of the army to act. In return for their god's guidance, the Patapons hold festivals and make offerings to honor the Almighty.
In Patapon 3, the Almighty fuses with Hero to become Uberhero, after he was turned to stone. This was the only way to give him enough strength to combat the evil that was released from the vessel.
- The only possible appearances are in the Patapon 1 intro, as well as the drawing in the hideout that Silver Hoshipon says is Almighty.
- The Almighty's default name "Kami" meaning "God" in Japanese.
- In Patapon and Patapon 2, the maximal length of Almighty's name is four letters. In Patapon 3, you can name your Uberhero up to six characters.
- Almighty, according to the Patapon 1 intro, may have two eyes, as opposed to everyone else having one. However, he might have one eye, according to a drawing in the Patapon 3 Hideout.
- Example of characters who can contact or talk to Almighty are Meden , Meden's assistant, Minigame hosts (Pan Pakapon, Fah Zakpon, etc.), and Gong the Hawkeye .
- In the French version of Patapon 3, the Almighty is named Grand Pata which means Great Pata.