|I can explain this, great Kami! This is nothing more than… a stub.|
Snow Field of Sullied Tears (Dark)
|“||An old foe tribal queen returns with a ferocious pet to torment the Patapons once again! What a drag.||”|
|— Mission Description|
- Side story quest unrelated to main story.
- Approx. enemy level: 70 / Reward: ?
This is the second DLC quest at the Snow Field of Sullied Tears (Dark). Be careful! This mission is only for single player!
In this level, you will face Queen Kharma and a Thunder Lion. Queen Kharma is much more powerful than in the original Patapon game but has the same attacks as before. The Thunder Lion will be the same Thunder Lion from the multiplayer quest, Thunder Beast Justi, but is a lot stronger. This level is difficult for many players because it can only be done in single player, and you can not call on your friends to help you on this quest. This quest is unrelated to the main story and is a side story quest.
- Strong classes are recomended like Tondenga, Charibassa and Kibbada, or any other class you think has enough attack power and defense to complete this mission. Also beware that this mission can only be done in singleplayer and so if you use classes that are not a shield unit like Yarida, then you will have to rely on your shield non-Uberhero Patapon to stay alive, if he dies then Hatapon is likely to die after and you will fail the quest.
- Stagger resistant equipment is important as the both the Thunder Lion and Queen Kharma will use attacks with high stagger rate, and if you get staggered you will be dangerously vulnerable to attacks and so you will take more damage. Also if you get staggered all the time you will not be able to inflict any damage to Kharma or the Thunder Beast.
- When you first start this level, you will start right next to the Thunder Beast and Queen Kharma will appear second after, they will instantly bombard you with attacks, which can prove to be devastating to class with little defense, like ranged attacker such as Yarida. The Thunder Beast is simliar to the Thunder Beast in the dungeon Thunder Beast Justi but with a higher health and with a higher attack power it also inflicts a higher stagger rate.
- High attack power is recomended to complete the quest as both foes will have high health, and therfore be harder to defeat.
- One of the hardest attacks to avoid is the Zigoton Drum it will pull your forces towards the Thunder Beast regardless of what you do. This attack can be hard to see it coming and even harder to avoid. The best way to counter this attack is to summon before Queen Kharma uses the Zigoton drum. That way, the drum will have no effect on your Patapons. It is also possible to use the retreat song to counter the effects.
- If you manage to survive Queen Kharma's attacks (and still have high attack power) then you would have a good chance of completing the quest. But you must also have high attack power to defeat the thunder beast and Queen Kharma before you die otherwise you will die and fail the quest.